Estado Puro Ibiza
Ctra Playa den Bossa, sn, Sant Josep
A reinterpretation of the traditional Spanish cuisine from haute cuisine. Estado Puro updates and refreshes the most popular and exportable concept of our cuisine, tapas.
Under the new Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, the first of the chain across the European continent, Paco Roncero opens Estado Puro, the gastrobar it opened six years ago in Madrid (which already has two branches), which responds to the creative renewal of traditional tapas bar both aesthetically and dining. The new space will seat 300 people, including a consecrated to more casual tapas and another to enjoy a more formal menu required upon reservation area.
On the table, recipes life as kibble or unpalatable classic oxtail pot against filipino bold chocolote with foie gras and risotto spectacular cardamom or yogurt with citrus hints. All made from raw materials of exceptional quality and demonstrated the diner in fun, stunning presentations with a touch of sophistication and personal sensitivity Paco Roncero.
In short, pure tapas now in Ibiza.
* Court of foie gras with gingerbread and port reduction 14
* Filipino chocolate foie gras and cardamom 12
* The Spanish tortilla s. Twenty nine
* Artichoke with quail egg and trout roe 12
* Iberian ham croquettes 8
* Edible crab on brioche with sesame and Thai touches 18
* Cauldron oxtail ..... 25
* Risotto with citrus yogurt touches ..... 21
* Creamy rice with peas, cod and cherries ..... 25
Around the world
* Soba olive oil in situ on hot dashi ..... 18
* Butterfish tataki salad with Wakama ..... 21
* Corvina ceviche with guacamole and chips ..... 21
* Vietnam shrimp spring roll with mango and green sisho ..... 18
Fish and meat
* Scorpionfish in salmorejo mashed potatoes with extra virgin olive oil ..... 35
* Mullet with chamomile and peas ..... 32
* Sea bass with tomato emulsion and fennel puree ..... 35
* Arrete steak with tarragon tomato papillote ..... 30
* Shoulder of lamb roast at low temperature with lemon puree ..... 32
* In addition to a good selection of Tapas, oysters, ham and some hot and cold starters